How to sync your Bluetooth Headset with a PS3
Dont bite it sync it
A Bluetooth headset has to be registered, or "paired", with your PS3 before it can be used.
* Make sure your Bluetooth headset is fully charged before you begin.
* Check your headset instructions for entering "pairing mode". Activate your headsets' "pairing mode" so it can be recognized by the PS3. (Hold the power button on the headset)
* On the Cross Media Bar (or XMB) of the PS3 go to the "Settings" tab, then down into "Accessory Settings", then down into "Manage Bluetooth Devices".
* With your headset in pairing mode, follow the onscreen instructions and let the PS3 scan for your headset. When your headset is found, follow the prompts and enter a pass key (if necessary- the default is usually 0000 for all brands). The pairing should now be complete.
* Plug the usb cable into the top of the headset with it turned off and into the ps3,
* Wait a couple of seconds and a message pops up on the ps3 saying it is paired
Thanks to BradleyUK and Blindmonkey