Flashpoint DLC Takes Aim!
Game patched up at the same time
Title Update / patch for the console editions of the game will arrive prior to the launch of the 'Skirmish' DLC pack on Xbox LIVE and PSN. The patch for the Xbox 360 will be available tomorrow, November 5th, with the Title Update for the PS3 to follow shortly.
The 'Skirmish' DLC features:
Hunt down SAM launchers hidden in the sprawling complex of 'Lumberyard' and assault dug in PLA forces and fight room to room in 'White Fang', two tense new 'Infiltration' multiplayer maps.
'Annihilation' multiplayer maps pitch armour and infantry against each other in rolling battles across a valley in 'Stomping Grounds' and in 'Force Dispersal' military bases separated by a strategic hill become a close-quarters killing ground.
New FTE missions include 'All Round Defence', which places gamers in control of air support and attack helicopters as they defend a fortified complex against relentless waves of PLA.
In 'Uphill Struggle' players must capture a bunker under heavy fire from hillside reinforcements.
Gamers can also recon the entire 220 km² island of Skira alone or co-operatively in a range of vehicles at day or night in 'Island Tour.'
Tomorrow's title update/patch will include a range of updates and improvements for the multiplayer and single player modes of the game, and if you'd like to see the full fix lists for each platform check out this thread over at the official OFPDR forums:
PC Patch fix list URL - http://community.codemasters.com/forum/sho...ad.php?t=394523
X360 & PS3 fix lists URL - http://community.codemasters.com/forum/sho...ad.php?t=394524
The 'Skirmish' pack will be available on the PlayStation Network (£3.19 / $3.99 / €3.99) shortly.
1. The game will now automatically unlock the FTE missions when a specific DLC is added to the game.
o Lag issues reduced for 8 players pvp
o The Client and Host shooting are now synchronised. The client will no longer empty a magazine into a player and not killing him.
o In an online game, the mines are now correctly synchronised. The player can place mines on the ground with no problems.
o The weapon will now continue working if the player spam the fire button and the change fire rate button.
o The Players will now position correctly when re-spawned inside a vehicle
o Clients are now able to enter vehicles with no problem
3. All sniper rifles will now have a sway effect.
4. When a building is destroyed any corpses that are within the building are removed, so they are not floating in the air.
5. The inventory UI from the crate or corpse can now be opened correctly when the player is standing at distance.
6. A rare online crash bug has been fixed when the Client is assaulting the fuel depot towards the end of the mission Bleeding Edge
7. If the player signs out whilst creating an online then the LAN game will not fail to create
8. Friend status changed message will not cause an issue to join a new game
9. Loading the 1st checkpoint with javelin equipped in the mission Dragon’s fury will not cause a loss of audio in certain instances
10. If the fireteams are following orders and then the player select an ROE order on all fireteams including themselves the orders will now be spread across all fireteams
11. The reloading time is now correct when the player is going prone straight after firing a SMAW or Queen Bee weapons
12. The LOD in the FTE Ambush is now corrected when loading the mission for first time
13. If the player signs out whilst creating an online then the LAN game will not fail to create
14. When exiting the credits, the heading will not transition twice.